CRM 4.0:How can i change the ownership of attribute RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created new attribute and ownership is "user" But, this ownership cannot define security role for custom entities. Please help. Thanks in advance

Friday, July 26, 2013 10:39 AM

All replies

• HI,

Please provide access for that Role for that Custom Entities from admin.

Friday, July 26, 2013 1:20 PM
  • In CRM 4 the ownership applies to entity and not to attribute. You can configure security roles but it will be entitywise. For putting security on attributes you need to first check the role and than provide access to attribute.

Regards Faisal

Friday, July 26, 2013 1:47 PM
  • Hi,

I'm Administrator of CRM and would like to set the security role for each user by create : user, write : Parent Child, Delete:User. Now, the security role accepted  1 choice only "Organization" So, I don't know this problem because of ownership of Entities set to user ? . Thanks in advance

Monday, July 29, 2013 2:55 AM
  • could you submit a screenshot of the role you created and explain the issue you are facing?

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Monday, July 29, 2013 3:17 AM
  • Monday, July 29, 2013 7:14 AM