How To Find list of relationships of given entity RRS feed

• Question

• Say i have an entity "account" Now i need to findout to which all entities it is related and what type of relationship is exist.

We have RetrieveRelationshipRequest but neither i have Name nor i have metadata. I just have logical name of one entity and i need to findout to which all entities it is related and what are the type of relationship between them.

Monday, October 13, 2014 12:49 PM

Answers

• Hi Fairlight,

I posted that you want int my blog.

You can check from the url: Crm 2011/2013 Get Entity Relations From Sql And C#

If you find this post helpful then please Vote as Helpful and Mark As Answer. Thanks and Regards, Polat Aydın http://crmpolataydin.wordpress.com

• Marked as answer by FairLight Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:23 AM
    Monday, October 13, 2014 6:37 PM

All replies

• Do you want to discover this programmatically? If so you might be better off moving your post to the CRM Development forum.

You can of course, open a solution that contains the entity and view the relationships under the entity.

Monday, October 13, 2014 3:17 PM
  • I need to discover it programmatically

F a i r L i g h t

Monday, October 13, 2014 3:25 PM
  • OK. I've moved your questions to the Development forum where it is more likely to be answered. I'm afraid I don't know the answer.
    Monday, October 13, 2014 3:27 PM
  • Thanks, I need to implement it using C#

F a i r L i g h t

• Edited by FairLight Monday, October 13, 2014 3:29 PM
    Monday, October 13, 2014 3:28 PM
  • Hi Fairlight,

I posted that you want int my blog.

You can check from the url: Crm 2011/2013 Get Entity Relations From Sql And C#

If you find this post helpful then please Vote as Helpful and Mark As Answer. Thanks and Regards, Polat Aydın http://crmpolataydin.wordpress.com

• Marked as answer by FairLight Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:23 AM
    Monday, October 13, 2014 6:37 PM