Rockstar seems to make fun and waste our time............ RRS feed

• Question

• I feel that rockstar is not for gain or sharing  knowledge but to make fun and spare our time for their advertisement..............what do u feel............??

Friday, March 2, 2007 5:52 PM

All replies

• I feel this because .............The adminstrator seems to be sleeping,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The so said,,,,,,,,,,

Features coming soon: ie
    • Knowledge Base: (Post a white paper / technical article on the site. Students can download and rate the articles.)
    • Webcast: Access a webinar / webcasts by using the links provided on the site.

which makes meaning to this site didn't turn up..........even after one month........

Friday, March 2, 2007 5:56 PM
  • in favor of stephen.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 6:10 PM
  • I dont think like that...
    They wll do good
    Because msn is a big concern and ofcourse they dont need any advertisement in this aspect
    Am i correct
    Anybody on my side
    report here
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 5:15 AM
  • yes. the admin is getting us bored..... plz  wake us up.....
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:14 AM
  • Yeah i vote for maddy!
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 6:34 AM
  • come on i dont think u need to be wasting time unless u want the x-box if its just the student partner thing all u need is 10-15 min a day except when there is a quiz
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 12:22 PM
  • i don feel stephen is that right,y does microsoft want to advertise them among us...r they jobless to manage all these things...they r motivating the students to learn something through sharing...if u r misusing it then theres something wrong with u and not MSN...
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 3:29 PM