none
Unable to download MPI v6 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to download Microsoft MPI v6, but the download never starts. When I click on "click here" and then "Try again", nothing continues to happen.

This is not related to my computer or location as I am unable to download MPI v6 to two different computers on two different and geographically separate networks.

I do not know where to ask this question as the "Support" section gives me completely unrelated, but mandatory categories to choose from before it will accept my question. Hence posting in the support forum is the only venue that I could see, and the least off topic one.

Any help is welcome.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:51 AM

Answers

• Hi, vmajor

You can try this if you are using Chrome:

After you click "Load unsafe scripts", the page will be refreshed by Chrome and the download will start. If you are using other browsers, you can follow the same concept - basically to allow unsafe scripts on this site to enable download. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Marked as answer by vmajor Thursday, June 4, 2015 5:53 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 11:09 PM

All replies

• Hi, vmajor

You can try this if you are using Chrome:

After you click "Load unsafe scripts", the page will be refreshed by Chrome and the download will start. If you are using other browsers, you can follow the same concept - basically to allow unsafe scripts on this site to enable download. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Marked as answer by vmajor Thursday, June 4, 2015 5:53 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2015 11:09 PM
  • Ha! Great. That fixed it. I never even saw that tiny silver shield appear.

Thank you.

V.

Thursday, June 4, 2015 5:53 AM