CRM 2015 to SSIS Migration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using the CRM 2015- On premises

I am going to Migrate from  Data  SQL server 2012 to CRM 2015. Using the Visual studio Data tools-2010.

I download the crm 2013 SDK add the  XRM and CRM related dlls.

I successfully build the solution while run the package I am getting the following error

"

[Script Component [122]] Error: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ScriptComponentHost.PreExecute()
       at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPreExecute(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]."

Can you please someone help is suppot visual studio data tools for 2010 is it support or not?

Monday, July 25, 2016 4:40 AM

All replies

• You can use VS 2010 data tools to migrate the data. The likely issue is that VS / SSIS look in 3 different locations to load any assemblies, depending on how the package is run. These are:

• \Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\PipelineComponents
    • \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\PipelineComponents
    • The global assembly cache

The easiest resolution is to ensure the assemblies you need (probably Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk and Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Proxy) are in all these locations, and are the correct version

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:50 AM