Set Up Continuous Integration & CD in TFS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Not sure which forum is right for this. When I searched, forum category is showed up as this.

We are using TFVC as versioning tool. Trying to set up CI and CD. We have in - prem TFS2015. When I try to create build definition, I am using following tasks

1. I added Nuget Restore

2. Build solution

3. Publish build artifacts

When I want to check for artifacts, I don't get to see a folder.

Build Solution task set up:

MS Build:
    Project: **/*.sln
    Version: MSBuild 14.0
    Architecutre: MSBuiold x86
    Platform: $(BuildPlatform)
    Configuration: $(BuildConfiguration)
    MSBuildArguments:/p:DeployOnBuild=true /p:WebPublishMethod=Package /p:PackageAsSingleFile=true /p:OutDir="." /p:Configuration=$(BuildConfiguration)

Publish Build Artifacts:
    DisplayName: Publish Artifact: drop
    Path to Publish: $(build.artifactstagingdirectory)
    Artifact Name: drop
    Artifact Type: Server
      if it is File share where should give Path?

When I check in my changes, I see that it says build succeeded, but when I click on Artifacts link, as shown in videos, I don't get to open file explorer.

Please help me.

Thank You

Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Spunny,

Since this forum is discussing about the usage tool of visual studio, this issue seems to be beyond our support. We suggest you could move to stack overflow with tfs tag for better support.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, July 17, 2020 9:35 AM