Block popup on Windows 2010 email browser RRS feed

• Question

• I use the email browser on Windows 2010.  The icon is a little blue envelope.  Is there a way to block the annoying popup that shows up every time I open the browser?  The popup says "Your account settings for myemail@gmail.com need to be updated."

I click the "dismiss" button each time but the popup shows up again the next time I open the email browser.

Thanks,

Les

Saturday, July 4, 2020 9:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Les,

Thanks for visiting our forum, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client.

>> I use the email browser on Windows 2010.  The icon is a little blue envelope. 
    Does the email browser you mentioned above mean like below?

If so, I did some research and found some information related to your issue, for your reference:
    Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10

If this is not your case, please provide me with more information(such as screenshots of your issue) related to your issue for further research.(Notice: Please hide your personal information in the screenshot for security.)

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 6, 2020 5:23 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 9:36 AM