Money plus RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I just tried to pay bills in 2015 and nothing happens.Is this the end for money plus

I`m sorry I did not mean I was paying bill.I use it keep up with my checks.I entered one that was dated 1\2\2015 and it would not take it it works through dec 31

I`m back ever thing is alright.I had current year checked instead of last 12 months and all transaction in check register

Thanks for caring

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:31 PM

Answers

• Are you using Money Plus Sunset?  Or did you purchase and activate your copy of Money Plus?  If the latter, I suggest downloading and installing Money Plus Sunset from the second "sticky" link in this forum:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/479281b2-90f9-42ca-85f7-644fc6e1e5c3/download-microsoft-money-installation-files-solve-activation-and-some-other-errors?forum=money

If that doesn't help, explain further.  What do you mean by "pay bills".  Did you try to enter 2015 transaction in your checking register?  What happens?  Or is this a new scheduled bill?  Or an instance of a currently scheduled bill?

FWIW, I have no problems entering 2015 transactions in US Money Plus Sunset.

Bill Becker

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 11:07 PM