none
Writer is not publising photos with the blog in Live Space

Question

• Hi here,

I am trying to publish blog along with some screenshots to Livespaces bog, it is not working I am getting error as "The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed." , However I can able to publish to another blog where i have account in blogspot, I have aslo tried without images and it is working. Is Livespaces stops to publish from Windows Live Writter??
    SCCM
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:48 AM

All replies

• HI Every body,

Can any one help me out to publish the post to my blog by using the Windows Live Writer. I have the issues when i copy athe text from my word document along with the Images and trying to post to the livespaces blog. the same post i can sucessfully publish to blogspot blog.

Many thanks,
    PaddyMaddy

SCCM
    Friday, March 12, 2010 3:44 AM
  • Hi PaddyMaddy,

Can find your Windows Live Writer log file (Open Writer and go to Help > About Windows Live Writer > Show log file) and then send that in an email to wlw-test@microsoft.com? This will help me diagnose your issue further.

Thanks,
    Will
    Windows Live Writer Developer
    Friday, March 12, 2010 8:30 PM
  • Thank You Will,

You directed me to the right log file, by seeing the log file i understand that my proxy server not allowing <STRONG>Explanation:</STRONG> Your requested method (such as GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) Commands, hence i could not post it, I have made direct internet connection to my system and posted it. Now all working.

Once Again thanks, I Love to Live with Live Writer

PaddyMaddy

SCCM
    • Proposed as answer by lehenryjr Monday, March 22, 2010 3:27 AM
    Monday, March 22, 2010 3:04 AM