Locked out of Hotmail account RRS feed

• Question

• To Whom It May Concern:

I have been locked out of my hotmail account through not fault of my own and no, no-one has tried hacking it.  

I tried getting a code to re-access it but I get no code sent to my alternative hotmail account. 

1. Why was I locked out?

2. Can I get access again as there are critical emails in that account?

I do NOT own a mobile phone for your other security check alternative.  But I have another hotmail account.

I feel I am being discriminated against as it seems one isn't able to have a hotmail account these days with out a mobile phone. 

Please help me get access back to my email account.

Thank you.  Yours sincerely, Peter_111

Monday, October 12, 2020 12:55 AM

All replies

• Microsoft forums and community support pages are filled with never answered questions, like the one above. They don't have money for live support and their AI support is soooo not. If you forget your password recovery security question, just know even when remembered it won't do as promised. Microsoft's password recovery form is a Personally Identifying Data mining waste of time, producing only invitations to submit a new form again, and again, and again. For anyone with nothing serious to do or lose, to whom anally retentive paranoid invasion of privacy is acceptable, Microsoft products may be briefly tolerated. All others enjoy better for free here: https://www.libreoffice.org/. We are sorry for any difficulty you have with this message. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.
    Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:27 AM