I Can not create a new user record RRS feed

• Question

• i installed crm 2011 server succesfull, but when i public address website of CRM 2011 so i can not create a new user record. ( it is display " The page cannot be displayed" )

but when i access local address of machine server installed CRM 0k. i don't understand.

i hope everyone help me. 

thank you so much.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 5:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What do you mean of "when i public address"? Did you publish your CRM server to internet?

Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:32 AM
  • Yes. I have installed CRM Server 2011 on the company's LAN then share it via internet address.
    Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:09 AM
  • So, what is details of the error? Trace log or event viewer logs available?
    Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:40 AM
  • it appeared to notice:

" An error has occurred. 

Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support. "

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:28 AM
  • Have a look at the trace logs. There may be more detailed error logs.

Iranian Dynamics CRM Association | انجمن متخصصان ایرانی

Monday, January 20, 2014 2:30 PM
  • Did you do a full ADFS/IFD deployment? Without that, parts of CRM won't work properly from a public-facing address.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Monday, January 20, 2014 3:55 PM
  • Hi,

You need to configure Clime based authentication and Internet facing deployment for your Dynamics CRM secure access from externally. 

If you have not bother about secure access, then you can access your CRM on your Public IP.

Configure another LAN to you CRM machine with public ip. Check on which port your CRM is installed.

If you have network router then you can go for port forwarding to your CRM machine.

Now try to access with http://yourpublicip:portnumber/orgname  

Thanks

Vinay Kumar.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:17 AM
  • Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:29 PM