none
Open Crystal Reports for Google Chrome RRS feed

• Question

• I have an application that generates some reports. All reports are loaded by browsers IE and Firefox, but Chrome by Google are not loaded. The report starts to load and crashes not displaying anything. I hear there's a mismatch or error because the chrome does not use some kind of active x. Googled something like that but found nothing. Anyone have any info on this type of problem?
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, May 12, 2014 8:30 AM
    Friday, May 9, 2014 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Based on your description, I am afraid that the issue is out of support of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I suggest that you can consult your issue directly on SAP Crystal Reports: http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports/content?filterID=content~objecttype~objecttype[thread]   for better solution and support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 12, 2014 8:29 AM