none
Source Code for NetBEUI

Question

• Hi all. I would like to write a 64bit version of the NetBEUI protocol. Since it's no longer supported by Microsoft I was hoping to get a copy of the NetBEUI 32bit protocol code. This would be a lot eaiser then starting from scratch. Thanks for any help you can give.

Bill

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:45 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, January 7, 2015 8:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The Technet Sandbox forum is designed for users to try out the new forums functionality.

As this is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:33 PM
  • Maybe this will help you run it down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBIOS

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:34 AM
  • I have found that link in the past and it's a great reference to explaining the Netbeui protocol and the history of the protocol. I was hoping to find some source code for a jump off point instead of starting from scratch. Thanks for the link.

Bill Myers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:54 PM