none
how to write #define in VSCT file RRS feed

• Question

• I m trying to do VS SDK upgrade from 2005 to 2019 and in <g class="gr_ gr_96 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="96" id="96">previous</g> <g class="gr_ gr_105 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="105" id="105">version</g> we used .ctc files. I have used ConvertCTCtoVSCT.pl script to convert the <g class="gr_ gr_155 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="155" id="155">ctc</g> files to <g class="gr_ gr_171 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="171" id="171">vsct</g>. The .ctc files contain " #define _CTC_GUIDS_ " which is getting converted into a comment in <g class="gr_ gr_372 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="372" id="372">vsct</g> file. Is there a way to use this #define in <g class="gr_ gr_485 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="485" id="485">vsct</g> file.
    • Moved by Pete LakerMVP, Moderator Friday, August 23, 2019 10:09 AM Not usually bothered with grammerly incompatible posts, but this is unreadable. OP please switch off Grammerly plugin
    Friday, August 23, 2019 9:14 AM

All replies

• Sorry this is just unreadable and you have not returned to correct it.

Not sure if you see what we can see, but I believe you use a Grammerly plugin?

Which it seems is not compatible with this forum's editor. 

Best regards,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from! You'll never get archived again, and you could win weekly awards!

Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies!

Friday, August 23, 2019 10:12 AM