No Results Found - when trying to enter a phone number into MOC2007. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

This is my first post here, so I would like to say hello first.

I am experiencing a strange problem with a demo setup I am currently working on.  The setup consists of the following servers:-

Domain Controller

Office Communications Server 2007 Public Beta

Mediation Server

Edge Server

The issue I am having is as follows:-

I have two machines, with the Communicator client configured in exactly the same way on each machine.  However, on one of the client machines, when I try to enter a telephone number into Communicator 2007 to test external dialling, I receive a "No Results Found" message. 

If I try and dial a number on the other machine configured in exactly the same way, with the same username and credentials, I see the number appear in the space below with a telephone icon next to the number.  I can then click the icon and the call goes through perfectly.

Has anyone seen this issue before who could point me in the right direction with regards a resolution?

Thanks in advance.

Simon.

Monday, April 30, 2007 6:36 PM

Answers

• Hi Thom,

Unfortunately, I did manage to fix it, but I have recently rebuilt the LAB with the Release Candidate and havent had chance to test it yet.

I will post back on this thread, as soon as I have chance to sit down and play Surprise)

Thanks,

Simon.

Friday, May 18, 2007 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Simon,

Are there any errors in your event viewer on the computer that fails? Can you turn on logging on the MOC that fails? Are they both members of the domain?

Monday, May 7, 2007 7:41 PM
  • Hi Simon,

Can you let us know the status of your issue? If you have found a resolution, can you share it with the forums? If not, please let us know.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:30 PM
  • Hi Thom,

Unfortunately, I did manage to fix it, but I have recently rebuilt the LAB with the Release Candidate and havent had chance to test it yet.

I will post back on this thread, as soon as I have chance to sit down and play Surprise)

Thanks,

Simon.

Friday, May 18, 2007 10:19 AM