Stitch images from Pictures app on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I have images that appear in the camera roll folder of my Pictures app on Windows 10. If I click on the share icon, it says it is downloading the image from OneDrive, and gives me several destinations, FaceBook, etc., but not ICE. If I try to open the images from ICE, they do not appear in the OneDrive folder. Somehow the images are on OneDrive, and visible in the Camera Roll folder of the Pictures app, but do not show up in any OneDrive folder. How do I access them?
    Sunday, March 20, 2016 5:34 PM

All replies

• Hi, Joseph,

I'm sorry that I didn't see your question until now, but I'll try to help.
    I'm just your fellow user, by the way.

1. On Windows 10, you should see a OneDrive icon in your System Tray (on your Windows taskbar, next to the clock).

If you don't see a OneDrive icon next to your clock, then type OneDrive into the search box by your Start Menu (or just open the Start Menu and type OneDrive).

2. Then, if you see the OneDrive icon open in the system tray (if you're signed into that OneDrive application with your Microsoft Account) you'll be able to right-click the icon and select Settings.

3. Then, you should see a small window open with four tabs and it ought to open to the Account tab.

4. There, you should see a [Choose folders] button to click.

Once you click that button, you should see an even smaller window open with a list of the folders you have stored in your account on OneDrive.com and you can check the checkboxes for any of those folders that you want to have synchronized between your computer's hard drive and the OneDrive.com website where you can access your files from any phone or computer that you sign into your account with.

By having the OneDrive app on your computer set up to synchronize the folders in your account on OneDrive.com any new files you add to your OneDrive folder on your computer will be automatically uploaded to your OneDrive.com account and any files that you add to your OneDrive.com account from another computer (such as your phone) will automatically be saved to your computer.

5. In other words, check the checkbox next to your Camera Roll folder and click the [OK] buttons until you don't see either of those OneDrive windows anymore.

Please let me know if I can explain anything better or you have any more problems.

.nl

Monday, April 4, 2016 7:35 PM