none
Live mail 2011 line spacing/paragraph problem

Question

• With Windows Live Mail 2011,Vista :

When i compose an e-mail with lines spaced etc. Live Mail deletes all those spaces and sends it without them.

So basicly there are no empty lines in my e-mails.

Even if i enter extra empty lines it just deletes them all and transforms my e-mail to a continuous big paragraph.

I tried my few options in program like HTML,Plain text etc.

Do you have any idea?

Kindest regards and thanks for help.

Monday, March 7, 2011 10:56 AM

All replies

• Same exact problem here.  It is so annoying.
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:05 PM
  • I have a similar problem.

I have 100's of email templates for different emails I need to reply to and when I copy and paste the text from the template to a new email it just deletes all of the lines!!

Very frustrating and I will have to switch email programs unless I can find an answer soon.

Did you manage to work out what was causing this? It only seems to have happened after my last update which included the new IE9 browser so not sure if that is an issue.

Any help out there?

Mick

Monday, June 20, 2011 10:29 AM
  • This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Mail, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:43 PM
  • I have the same problem :( I think nobody knows this :(
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:50 PM