Validation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , ive just been on microsoft site to validate my windows and its telling me my windows appears to be invallid.

I do believe my windows is infact an illegal versions and i want to become genuine but there system isnt allowing me , #

when i click on the relevant link ie . buy now or     other ways to get a genuine version of windows  it just keeps telling me

ordering process unavailable .

The Windows Genuine Advantage Kit for Windows XP is currently only available to users of known invalid Product Keys for Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Home.

why is this? i do not want to continue to use this un-genuine version  and this defonatly apears to be an invalid product key.

I  admit  I was given this windows as a free be not knowing anything about it being illegal until i tried to validate it  and I dont want to be ascociated with pircay in anyway

so can I get some help plz?

in the mean time ive contacted microsoft  by email.

thanks

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:22 PM

Answers

• The Windows Genuine Advantage Kit is only made available to current useres running a non-genuine version of Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional.  You have to be using a non-genuine version of Windows XP on a computer in your attempt to access that particulate web site.
    Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:58 AM

All replies

• The Windows Genuine Advantage Kit is only made available to current useres running a non-genuine version of Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional.  You have to be using a non-genuine version of Windows XP on a computer in your attempt to access that particulate web site.
    Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:58 AM
  • mine is a non-genuine version of xp and there website knows this, it said so when I tried to validate it

"your windows product key appears to be invalid"

There must be something i can do , hopefully microsoft will reply to my email to help resolve this . Not only can i not use there genuine windows advantage tool , but i cannot even purchase a genuine version through there own website because i get the same  message.

"ordering service unavailable "

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:26 AM
  • Hi

I'm silva and I can't instaler the enthernet explorer 7 in my computer, please, help me, what I have to do?

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 5:16 AM