Microsoft web / Email usage Campaign Microsoft Online Promotions RRS feed

• Question

• I got a mail from 'Microsoft web / Email usage Campaign  Microsoft Online Promotions', UK.
    what is the genuine of this mail. Is it fraud? I got several mails regarding this.
    I have to sent a mail what i got through this
    CONGRATULATIONS/YOU WON SUM OF $1,000,000,00
    Microsoft web / Email usage Campaign
    Microsoft Online Promotions
    United Kingdom.
    Refrence NO, 91934717490
    Lucky .NO,14-21-25-39-40-47(20)
    Lucky Serial NO 3566465021ota/06
    MSN®

Congratulations!!

The prestigious Microsoft has set out and successfully organized an awards programme to mark our yearly web/email usage awareness campaign, we rolled out over One million united states dollars ($1,000.000.00) for the recently concluded web and email usage promotions. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of World Wide Web (www) hosts, from whose patronage we have become what we are today.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached REF: BTD/91934717490 Lucky no, 14-21-25-39-40-47(20), Lucky Serial NO 3566465021ota/06,
    which subsequently won you One million united states dollars, ($1,000,000.00) in our recently concluded promotions/campaign.
    Hence you are advised to contact claims and processing agent;
    HON:WALTER MURPHY,
    Email:..
    awardprocessingunitu@yahoo.co.uk
    Phone:
    +44-7010285923
    with the following details to file for claims and avoid delays and complications of funds claim while the promotions last.

Kindly contact the agent on the above email stating the under listed informations
    **Full Names........................
    **Country.........................
    **Residential Address.....................
    **Occupation.........................
    **Age.......................
    **Company .................
    **Phone.........................
    **Gender......................
    **Marital status .................................
    **Next Of Kin.....................

These are your identification numbers...............
    Refrence.. Number..................
    Lucky...... Number........................
    Lucky Serial Number………………
    Necessary information,s and procedures would be passed accross in due course. Once again Congratulations and we do like to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Mrs Sarah Clinton
    On behalf of
    Microsoft mail usage Promotions Board.
    MSN® /10.

Friday, January 29, 2010 7:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• The email you received is fraudulent - please delete it!

Please review:

How to recognize phishing e-mails or links

Microsoft Lottery Frauds & Scams

Carey Frisch
    Friday, January 29, 2010 3:02 PM
  • i also got that kind of email with name MR., WALTER MURPHY (PhD) (Coordinator) instead of Mrs Sarah Clinton i deleted it.
    Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:31 AM
  • Got one of these myself this morning. I'm curious as to where or what you have reading or doing web wise. As for myself I had recently asked for a Astrology reading. When asked how much money I would like to come into, I put 500,000.00.

CONGRATULATIONS/YOU WON SUM OF �500,000.00
    United Kingdom.

REF: BTD/969/10, BATCH: 59978ED.
    LOTTO NUMBER 00012399HE.
    Lucky Serial NO 3772554,
    MSN�2010
    Congratulations!!!

The prestigious Microsoft has set out and successfully organized an awards programmed to mark our yearly web/email usage awareness campaign, we rolled out over Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds ((� 500,000.00) for the recently concluded web and email usage promotions.
    Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of World Wide Web (www) hosts, from whose patronage we have become what we are today.
    Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached REF: BTD/969/07, BATCH: 59978ED, Lucky Serial NO 3772554, which subsequently won you Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (� 500,000.00) in our recently concluded promotions/campaign.
    Dr. James Rich
    Mobile: +44 701 704 2352
    With the following details to file for claims and avoid delays and complications of funds claim while the promotions last. Kindly contact the agent on the above email stating the under listed Information:
    Full Names:
    Residential Address:
    Occupation
    Phone:
    Next Of Kin:
    Necessary information and procedures would be passed across in due course, once again congratulations and we do like to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Dr. James Rich
    On behalf of Microsoft mail usage Promotions Board.
    MSN� /2010

It's truly a miracle, or not... :)

Monday, October 4, 2010 5:34 PM
  • I got a mail from 'Microsoft web / Email usage Campaign  Microsoft Online Promotions', UK.
    what is the genuine of this mail. Is it fraud? I got several mails regarding this.
    I have to sent a mail what i got through this
    CONGRATULATIONS/YOU WON SUM OF $1,000,000,00
    United Kingdom.
    Refrence NO, 91934717490
    Lucky .NO,14-21-25-39-40-47(20)
    Lucky Serial NO 3566465021ota/06
    MSN®

Congratulations!!

The prestigious Microsoft has set out and successfully organized an awards programme to mark our yearly web/email usage awareness campaign, we rolled out over One million united states dollars ($1,000.000.00) for the recently concluded web and email usage promotions. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of World Wide Web (www) hosts, from whose patronage we have become what we are today.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached REF: BTD/91934717490 Lucky no, 14-21-25-39-40-47(20), Lucky Serial NO 3566465021ota/06,
    which subsequently won you One million united states dollars, ($1,000,000.00) in our recently concluded promotions/campaign.
    HON:WALTER MURPHY,
    Email:..
    awardprocessingunitu@yahoo.co.uk
    Phone:
    +44-7010285923
    with the following details to file for claims and avoid delays and complications of funds claim while the promotions last.

Kindly contact the agent on the above email stating the under listed informations
    **Full NamesMOHSIN SAEED........................
    **Country..PAKISTAN.......................
    **Residential Address.BATALA HOUSE ST;NO 4 HOUSE NO. 39/40 HUSAINA ABAD MIAN CHANNU PAKISTAN....................
    **Occupation..BUSSINE .......................
    **Age.22......................
    **Company BATALA IORN STORE .................
    **Phone.0923457460786 0923457377667........................
    **Gender..MAIL....................
    **Marital status ...SINGLE..............................
    **Next Of Kin..AHMAD...................

These are your identification numbers.36104-0819449-3..............
    Refrence.. Number..9200447961300592.....
     BTD/969/07...........
    Lucky...... Number..2...........00012399HE...........
    Lucky Serial Number 3772554,
    Necessary information,s and procedures would be passed accross in due course. Once again Congratulations and we do like to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Mrs Sarah Clinton
    On behalf of
    Microsoft mail usage Promotions Board.
    MSN® /10.

Sunday, December 5, 2010 1:51 PM
  • What you have is completely bogus!  Please delete this fraudulent and worthless email message!
    Carey Frisch
    Sunday, December 5, 2010 5:52 PM