Certificates RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I would like to know that whether we would get certificates even if our Design template is not selected ??? Please Answer this question
    Wednesday, April 4, 2007 9:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes the participation certificate will be provided to those who finishes both the design and codings and submit it even if not passed in design and codings.

Thursday, April 5, 2007 5:23 PM
  • hi...

are u really very sure... that if one has submitted design document .. will be getting certificates...?

i think one who submits the working model(atleast)... only those will be getting the certificates...!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2007 8:43 PM
  • Hi!

You should submit your coding to get participation certificate..

Friday, April 6, 2007 4:59 AM
  • Are you guys sure... Should the code be complete..what if it is partial and does some thing.. Im doing under Innovative topic.
    Friday, April 6, 2007 3:13 PM
  • If u have a Look at the FAQS it says

Q: What are the criteria of certificate for completion and certificate for participation?
    A: Certificate of Merit for all those teams who pass Design Review and Code Review. Certificate of Participation is same as Certificate of Completion and it will be given to all teams who successfully submit design and code but they could not pass the Design or Code Review

Friday, April 6, 2007 3:23 PM
  •  Sweet Rascal wrote:

If u have a Look at the FAQS it says

Q: What are the criteria of certificate for completion and certificate for participation?
    A: Certificate of Merit for all those teams who pass Design Review and Code Review. Certificate of Participation is same as Certificate of Completion and it will be given to all teams who successfully submit design and code but they could not pass the Design or Code Review

Read it carefully

If u have a Look at the FAQS it says

Are you clear now ?

Regards,

Arul

Saturday, April 7, 2007 2:04 PM
  • That means there is no certificate according to one's merit.
    Saturday, April 7, 2007 3:54 PM
  •  

Totally there are two types of certificate:

1. Certificate of Merit

- You will get it if you pass Design review and code review. (Note: If you want to pass code review then you should submit your code within 30th of April)

2. Certificate of participation

- This is for all those who submitted their design and code but unfortunately did not pass the reviews. (Again, you should submit your code within 30th of April)

Saturday, April 7, 2007 5:48 PM
  • Q: What are the criteria of certificate for completion and certificate for participation?
    A: Certificate of Merit for all those teams who pass Design Review and Code Review. Certificate of Participation is same as Certificate of Completion and it will be given to all teams who successfully submit design and code but they could not pass the Design or Code Review.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:50 PM
  • thanks for u r suggestion
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:14 AM
  • I too think the same but anyway i dunno much
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:49 AM
  • I think it they will provide  certificate... exactly i don't know...k will c later.....
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:43 AM