Can't print Porfolio Manager results in windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi: I just encountered a problem printing the portfolio manager screen in Money Sunset with my windows 8.1 computer with IE 11.  I was able to do this previously and still can do it with my windows 7 computer.   Anyone know of a possible remedy?    thanks,   JohnR  

john r

Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:02 PM

Answers

• Correct, there is no error pop-up.     I did find the temp.htm file though and I am able to print.    Thanks for the help, this is one feature I greatly value in Microsoft money!

john r

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:41 AM

All replies

• What was the problem EXACTLY

Any error messages ?

Was the print file created but not printed ?

Monday, June 30, 2014 8:58 AM
  • Hi:   Nothing happens when I try to print from the menu or from Control+P. There are no error messages and I can not find a print file.

J

john r

Friday, July 4, 2014 4:17 PM
  • Hi:   Nothing happens when I try to print from the menu or from Control+P. There are no error messages and I can not find a print file.

I think you are saying that File->Print does not give an error pop-up. See if you have this file:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\temp.htm

Friday, July 4, 2014 5:01 PM
  • Correct, there is no error pop-up.     I did find the temp.htm file though and I am able to print.    Thanks for the help, this is one feature I greatly value in Microsoft money!

john r

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:41 AM
  • Good Morning, all.

I find that this is one problem that applies to me when trying to print the portfolio holdings in Portfolio Manager.

The error message reads: "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.  create an association in the Folders Options control panel".

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\temp.htm doesn't seem to exist.  I have two machines with MSMoney Sunset on them.  One is a WindowsXP  machine and the other is a Windows7 machine.

A step by step guide to creating the association would be helpful

Many thanks!

GKE

Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:21 PM
  • See if looking for or launching

%tmp%\temp.htm

works better. While the two strings work on my machine, the shorter one is going to be better for more people.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:07 PM
  • Thanks, Cal.

That works great.

GKEhrlich

Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:09 PM