Related Entity attributes are not displayed in a custom WorkFlow RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating a custom workflow I have a new custom entity Service work Order  winch have a N:1 relation to the Account entity .

One of the conditions I have in the Workflow applies to a certain Account type - when I select my Related Account  on the on the service order   it dose not show any of the  Account attributes  in the drop down  so I can select the  Account type I need for my condition on the work flow . 

The relationship between the entities is referential  . 

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:15 AM

All replies

• I am not sure i get this question. I tried it with the Order entity and Customer lookup on the order. On the condition designer, selected related entity Account (customer) the drop down next to it listed all of the fields from the account entity.

Please clarify if you are trying something different.

Thanks!

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Sam - Inogic Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:35 AM
    Tuesday, December 24, 2013 7:35 AM
  • Hi Sam  , 

That is what is puzzling me  - it should work as you described  - the Contact entity also has a 1:N relation ship with my Service Order Entity and it  works fine (all attributes are displayed in the drop-down list)  . However the Account Entity's attributes ( fields list ) is empty.  

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:10 PM