Fix it disabled a few codecs and filters! RRS feed

• Question

• Fix it disabled a few codecs and filters with my permission... but now i have no idea how to reactivate those codecs and filters...

Have you a solution?

Monday, June 20, 2011 2:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Amulira,

Thanks for your pposted. As I know, above you said "Fix it" window that means your OS has some codec issues. If you it can't display that means your problems have been solved or no issue found. 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Amulira Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:31 PM
    Monday, July 11, 2011 3:34 AM

All replies

• Dear Coustomer,

Thanks for your posted. Could you please clearly describe your problem? Which version of your OS? Did you installed Fix it Center tool(Beta)? Have you encounter some error code or message? Looking forward to your reply.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

Monday, June 27, 2011 2:35 AM
  • I have MS Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit SP2 and Fix it tool beta, Fix it told me that a few codecs like directvobsub fillter, Ffdshow, Real player shell externsion, codec Xvid and Fix it show me a window and all the codecs who had problem was on the window and Fit it said to check and desactivate the problem codecs so i did but i really wanted to find this window again for reactivate the codecs but i had no clue how to find that window again:

Monday, June 27, 2011 8:04 AM
  • Dear Customer,

Thanks for your information. Do you mean you want to get above you provided fix it center Window that listed all the codec who had problem on the it? 

Best Regards,
    Alex

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:28 AM
  • Yes! i want to find the same window like you can see above ! And it's a "Fix it" window!
    Friday, July 1, 2011 8:48 AM
  • Hi Amulira,

Thanks for your pposted. As I know, above you said "Fix it" window that means your OS has some codec issues. If you it can't display that means your problems have been solved or no issue found. 

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Amulira Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:31 PM
    Monday, July 11, 2011 3:34 AM
  • Hi Amulira,

Best Regards,
    Alex

Ok Thank you very much!
    Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:30 PM