none
Trying to verify my account but the verify threads don't have a reply option or instructions RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Simply post a request in the current thread for this purpose:

Verify Your Account 26

At the bottom, click "Reply" and post your request.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, April 3, 2015 5:31 PM
  • All future people who find this thread - Click the link below and look for the current verification thread as a sticky:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Friday, April 3, 2015 6:04 PM
  • Thanks, for a normal user who gets into these forums by searching on problem terms this is really convoluted because the stickies don't appear and I went through at least 10 threads of the verify your account posts that were all expired. For me as a normal user who are searching and not browsing, stickies DON'T  automatically appear, I looked because some threads referred to them and I couldn't see em.

Also many of those earlier threads are still what show up first on google searches, not the more recent ones that have the link to the sticky (although some middle aged ones have both a link to a thread that is expired followed by another link to a sticky that might still be good).

I'm sure this all has been written about a thousand times somewhere in threads 1-26.

Hoping a better solution is found.

Friday, April 3, 2015 6:24 PM
  • Thanks! I will mark it as answer as soon as I am notified that my account is verified. Best
    Friday, April 3, 2015 11:36 PM