none
Forum Answerer III Medal issue RRS feed

• Question

• Read in a few threads about a bug in Forum Answerer III achievement. Is this fixed in recent update. Is there a way to filter from the profile how many one has answered already.
    Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.
    Friday, September 30, 2011 7:30 AM

Answers

• Seems like this is still an issue. I am not seeing the Forum Answerer III achievement on my profile page even with the Count of Answers being 253. Will there be a delay in the achievements to show up or it's a bug
    Regards,
    Bali

You have the Forum Answerer III achievement now.... which is the answer! Yay! =^)

Thanks for your patience!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:41 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Per this announcement in the Forum Issues forum

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/eaafee8f-57c9-44d5-b454-515ff4e76093

the Answerer bug will be fixed October 27. That's why number of Answers does not yet show up in the new statistics.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services
    • Proposed as answer by 龙中红 Monday, November 14, 2011 6:09 AM
    Friday, September 30, 2011 9:38 AM
  • According to this link, you have 212 marked answers.  That should be enough for the achievement, but as Richard mentioned, there is a bug blocking you from receiving this achievement that should be fixed on October 27th.

If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it answered your question, remember to "Mark as Answer".

Rich Prescott | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration tool
    • Marked as answer by DPS Bali Friday, September 30, 2011 6:44 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by DPS Bali Monday, October 31, 2011 7:38 AM
    Friday, September 30, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Seems like this is still an issue. I am not seeing the Forum Answerer III achievement on my profile page even with the Count of Answers being 253. Will there be a delay in the achievements to show up or it's a bug
    Regards,
    Bali
    Monday, October 31, 2011 7:44 AM
  • Same here for answerer 4. But can see the number of answers now in the profile page (could alreadys ee on another page). So now waiting for assignment of the medal.
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    Monday, October 31, 2011 8:13 AM
  • The achievement will show up by the end of this week.
    Monday, October 31, 2011 8:47 PM
  • Not yet, but still holding my breath :-)
    Bob Cornelissen - BICTT (My BICTT Blog) - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Recipient
    Monday, November 7, 2011 6:52 AM
  • Guessing holding my breath will not help, so I will breathe again :-)
    Dont see an answerer medal, and also a week ago I reported some spam (first one is bronze, right?).
    Hope these things will get fixed and working again soon. Good luck friends!
    Friday, November 11, 2011 10:39 AM
  • Guessing holding my breath will not help, so I will breathe again :-)
    Dont see an answerer medal, and also a week ago I reported some spam (first one is bronze, right?).
    Hope these things will get fixed and working again soon. Good luck friends!

Hey Bob. I have this same issue with the Answerer 4 medal (the one at 500). Ping me, and I'll look to see how many answers the back-end system thinks you have (which might be different from what your profile says). Maybe we can figure this thing out.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:34 AM
    Owner
    Regards,
    Bali

You have the Forum Answerer III achievement now.... which is the answer! Yay! =^)

Thanks for your patience!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:41 AM
    Owner
  • Hi Ed, how would you like to receive your pings? :-) Could you have a look for me please? You can also reach me personally through bob at bictt dot com , feel free. Would be nice to find out what the backend thinks.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:52 AM
  • Hi Ed, how would you like to receive your pings? :-) Could you have a look for me please? You can also reach me personally through bob at bictt dot com , feel free. Would be nice to find out what the backend thinks.

Well your forum reply just sent an alert to my email, which I'll read in the morning and take care of. =^)

I'll probably email you. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:23 AM
    Owner
  • Good point :-) time to quit for the day Ed. Or actually probably you are in the next day already :-) take care.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:32 AM
  • Good point :-) time to quit for the day Ed. Or actually probably you are in the next day already :-) take care.

Sending Bob a private email since this is a separate (but similar) topic than this thread. Thanks!
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:47 PM
    Owner