Field alightment broken in MS CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

Got this wierd behaviour of MS CRM 2011 , where Description text box alightment is getting messed up if i open form in IE , where as its showing correctly in Chrome.

Below is Chrome View:-

Below is IE 11 View:-

Just wondering is that known issue ?if yes then what would be the best possible solution to show correct alighment of text box in IE.

Regards

Ayaz

Monday, June 5, 2017 7:08 AM

Answers

• It looks like an IE issue that was introduced in the March updates for Windows 7/8/10. I had the same problem that you are seeing, plus advanced find results, subgrids and related entities didn't display properly. Updates were released to fix it in April though. Is your machine up to date? More info and links to the updates can be found here.

Neil - My CRM Blog

• Marked as answer by AyazahmedCRM Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:28 AM
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:12 AM

All replies

• Go to form design and add no of line 2 or 3

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Monday, June 5, 2017 10:05 AM
  • Hi Santosh,

Already tried increasing the Line , but it didnt help.

Regards

Ayaz

Monday, June 5, 2017 10:35 AM
  • Hi ,

Which rollup you are using. I think this is problem with old rollups.

Thanks,

Sravan.J

Monday, June 5, 2017 10:46 AM
  • Hi ,

RU13 but there is no recent update in RU.

Earlier it seems to be fine.

Regards

Ayaz

Monday, June 5, 2017 11:21 AM
  • It looks like an IE issue that was introduced in the March updates for Windows 7/8/10. I had the same problem that you are seeing, plus advanced find results, subgrids and related entities didn't display properly. Updates were released to fix it in April though. Is your machine up to date? More info and links to the updates can be found here.

Neil - My CRM Blog

• Marked as answer by AyazahmedCRM Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:28 AM
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:12 AM
  • Thanks Neil,

The alightment is back to normal after i did installed the April Update for IE-11.

Regards

Ayaz

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 7:30 AM