Country/Region Issue RRS feed

• Question

•  I am from the UK and have been using Live Mesh since the Tech Preview since it came out. I have got the client update today and attempted to download the mobile client and then got the following message.

"Review and accept agreements
    Clicking "I agree" means that you agree to the terms of use in the Windows Live service agreement and privacy statement. This software may update automatically. It also lets you use Microsoft Update, which delivers updates for this and other Microsoft software using your Microsoft Update settings (more about this). "

I click accept and then get this.

"Sign up for a reminder
    Thanks for your interest! Live Mesh is currently available in the U.S. only. Click "Sign up" to receive an email when Live Mesh is available in your country/region."

What is up with this? I have been using it happily for months and I didn't think the beta was US only. Please help. Thanks.

Join IPTwo at www.rushyo.com/iptwo
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:53 PM

Answers

• Ok I have fixed the issue - well I am able to log in again.

I closed IE8 and cleared my history. Yhis seems to have resolved the issue even though I am not entirely sure how.

Hope this helps anyone else who gets the same problem.
    AKA Gilly
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:20 PM
  • We had intermittent issues that affected sign in worldwide. This can be fixed by simply closing the browser and trying again.

Thank you,

Nadia Fortini
    Live Mesh Team

Nadia Fortini - Live Mesh Team
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:32 PM

All replies

• Mityrys - I'm in Australia and I'm having exactly the same problem as well :-(

Cheers, Glen
    • Edited by Glen Roberts Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:01 PM
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:00 PM
  • Lets hope its not a huge issue for lots of people and it can be resolved quickly :D
    Join IPTwo at www.rushyo.com/iptwo
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:02 PM
  • Ok I have fixed the issue - well I am able to log in again.

I closed IE8 and cleared my history. Yhis seems to have resolved the issue even though I am not entirely sure how.

Hope this helps anyone else who gets the same problem.
    AKA Gilly
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:20 PM
  • We had intermittent issues that affected sign in worldwide. This can be fixed by simply closing the browser and trying again.

Thank you,

Nadia Fortini
    Live Mesh Team

Nadia Fortini - Live Mesh Team
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:32 PM
  • No, thank you.

Live Mesh is great and so is the team :D
    AKA Gilly
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:41 PM