Tracking CRM users and how to report on usage in terms of Meetings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, would anyone be able to point me in right direction how I could create below? Would I have to do it in terms if reports? or on dashboard? I am afraid I am not familiar with reporting in CRM.

We want to find out:

1) CRM users per day & team
    2) How many meetings are entered per user
    3) How many meetings have meeting notes entered (one field for users to add notes, it is multi text field)

Any info would be much appreciated!

Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:19 PM

All replies

• What you are looking for is a User Activity report. It is your choice to render it as a report or dashboard.

For example: You can display the listed items in nice charts that allow drill-down to view detailed info. If you are monitoring it frequently and need one place to view this entire info then you can present in the form of a dashboard. Alternatively, if the listed items are required by different set of people (roles) then you might choose a report that serves individuals.

1. You can enable audit and then track the CRM Usage. Refer this blog. You can then report the CRM users per day using the audit information.

2. You can create a chart that help with this info. You can refer to OOB CRM 'Activities by Owner' Chart that shows number of activities per user.

3. You can get this info also using a chart.

Creating Charts and Dashboards in CRM is very simple and made for the use by the end users of CRM. There is a lot of info available on the web to assist you with this. You can start here

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:32 PM