locked
Develop a Software Theme... RRS feed

  • Question

  • Lets try out something new... Let us try to develop a new idea for a new software according to the present and future need... We can have different ideas and suggestions for it.. Than after we have developed a theme.. we can even prepare a team and prepare it.. so start chunning that brain of yours and start giving suggestion regarding what can be

    The X Generation Need

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:36 PM

Answers

  • we can try out building such a system that will allow us to design games in our own pattern, instead of purchasing them from the market.

    what you say ?? because it's the fact that most of us are gamers.

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:54 PM
  •  Mahendra_kumar_6489b2 wrote:
    descripe in detail what is your idea

    I am asking for the X generation need.. like sanket gave a nice idea for software that allows to make our own game.. Lets put owr ideas together and than work out on this ideas..

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:00 PM
  • thanks for having faith in my idea. the other one is to design an os on which we can selectively install softwares, from a predefined set, like linux. but it should not be difficult to install, as linux is.

    please comment on this idea also.

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:22 PM
  •  Sanket_Shah_734609 wrote:

    thanks for having faith in my idea. the other one is to design an os on which we can selectively install softwares, from a predefined set, like linux. but it should not be difficult to install, as linux is.

    please comment on this idea also.

     

    We can work out on this topic.. Lets concentrate on how OS do we need.. what facilities do we need in an OS..

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:26 PM
  • ur idea(game one) is fine........ let us think of a platform to start wit.... then languages etc etc..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:46 AM
  •  sandeep_ramdev_3b8306 wrote:
    ur idea(game one) is fine........ let us think of a platform to start wit.... then languages etc etc..

    I think Java would be a good choice to give a nice visual effects to the game... but then coding in java is too secured for gaming purpose.. i m comfortable with C and C++ but don't know yet, how to add visual effects in it.. I have already coded some of the skill based games in C but that didnt had a visual effect.. it was dos based game.. what do u say??

    Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:53 AM

All replies

  • descripe in detail what is your idea
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:48 PM
  • we can try out building such a system that will allow us to design games in our own pattern, instead of purchasing them from the market.

    what you say ?? because it's the fact that most of us are gamers.

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 6:54 PM
  •  Mahendra_kumar_6489b2 wrote:
    descripe in detail what is your idea

    I am asking for the X generation need.. like sanket gave a nice idea for software that allows to make our own game.. Lets put owr ideas together and than work out on this ideas..

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:00 PM
  • thanks for having faith in my idea. the other one is to design an os on which we can selectively install softwares, from a predefined set, like linux. but it should not be difficult to install, as linux is.

    please comment on this idea also.

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:22 PM
  •  Sanket_Shah_734609 wrote:

    thanks for having faith in my idea. the other one is to design an os on which we can selectively install softwares, from a predefined set, like linux. but it should not be difficult to install, as linux is.

    please comment on this idea also.

     

    We can work out on this topic.. Lets concentrate on how OS do we need.. what facilities do we need in an OS..

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:26 PM
  • all the best guys
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:38 AM
  • ur idea(game one) is fine........ let us think of a platform to start wit.... then languages etc etc..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:46 AM
  •  sandeep_ramdev_3b8306 wrote:
    ur idea(game one) is fine........ let us think of a platform to start wit.... then languages etc etc..

    I think Java would be a good choice to give a nice visual effects to the game... but then coding in java is too secured for gaming purpose.. i m comfortable with C and C++ but don't know yet, how to add visual effects in it.. I have already coded some of the skill based games in C but that didnt had a visual effect.. it was dos based game.. what do u say??

    Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:53 AM