reports issue - visible by everybody : Organization / Individual RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've reports in dev environment.

I've an issue : when i add it to the crm. Then I edit it and in administration I change it to viewable by ORGANIZATION.

My point is some users can't see it.

To make them see it, I need to change viewable by INDIVIDUAL, share it to this user who can't > SAVE.

Then If i change again viewable by ORGANIZATION, this user will be able to see it.

Any idea?

Thanks

Friday, December 3, 2010 11:30 AM

Answers

• Sorry, it looks like my report is pointing on another environment, how can I check on which environment .... or can it be a report from another old environment .. or maybe an user is pointing by default on other environment.

Where can I check if users set for reporting are fine?

Thanks

Monday, December 6, 2010 2:15 PM

All replies

• Hello.

I haven't understood your question.

Everything you described is usual behaviour of the report. Organizational report can be run with all the users in organization.

Individual reports can be run with you and user you shared it with.

Microsoft CRM Freelancer

My blog (english)
    Мой блог (русскоязычный)
    Friday, December 3, 2010 11:44 AM
  • Sorry if I wasn't clear.

My point is ... at the very start after just uploaded the report and save it viewable by the organization. Some users can't see it.

THEN if I change to individual and share it to thus users who can't see it -> Save it -> and change to viewable by Organization, then thus users added previously in shared users, CAN SEE IT.

Same thing if i change now again to individual remove thus users and save it ... and chage as viewable by organization then there they can't see it again.

Thanks for your help,

Friday, December 3, 2010 12:12 PM
  • Sorry, it looks like my report is pointing on another environment, how can I check on which environment .... or can it be a report from another old environment .. or maybe an user is pointing by default on other environment.

Where can I check if users set for reporting are fine?

Thanks

Monday, December 6, 2010 2:15 PM