number of licenses RRS feed

• Question

• I have the student version of Office 2003, which according to the eula grants me 3 licenses. I have a new laptop I want to install it on, but I do not know if there is anyway way to check an see if I still have an available license left to do that. I have gone through a few computers during the time that I have owned this copy, and don't remember how many of the different ones I owned I put this Office on. Is there any way that I can find out that information?
    Monday, September 11, 2006 4:37 AM

Answers

•  Knighthorse wrote:
    I have the student version of Office 2003, which according to the eula grants me 3 licenses. I have a new laptop I want to install it on, but I do not know if there is anyway way to check an see if I still have an available license left to do that. I have gone through a few computers during the time that I have owned this copy, and don't remember how many of the different ones I owned I put this Office on. Is there any way that I can find out that information?

Discussions in Office General Questions: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.misc&lang=en&cr=US

Monday, September 11, 2006 10:34 AM