Win7 in VPC Activation Problem RRS feed

• Question

• http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindows7/thread/1a14ac6c-7bd5-4e11-b1fb-a27401f7394d

Dear All,

In the above thread I have already highlighted some wierd problem I am facing with Win7 in VPC.

After some time of activation, it refused to let me activate anymore.

Now, I have generated an entire new code using my MSDN, but then I still ran into the same issue.

I tried both online, and automatic activation. They both failed after 1 week or 2, and required me to re-activate.

Is there any  number I can call to verify what had done wrongly?

TIA.

Friday, June 1, 2012 12:14 AM

Answers

All replies

• Assuming you have a current and active MSDN Subscription, please see: MSDN Technical Support

Carey Frisch

Friday, June 1, 2012 1:53 AM
  • "CKKwan" wrote in message news:6b75de25-6d84-44ce-a1dc-b1dcbf57745e...

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindows7/thread/1a14ac6c-7bd5-4e11-b1fb-a27401f7394d

Dear All,

In the above thread I have already highlighted some wierd problem I am facing with Win7 in VPC.

After some time of activation, it refused to let me activate anymore.

Now, I have generated an entire new code using my MSDN, but then I still ran into the same issue.

I tried both online, and automatic activation. They both failed after 1 week or 2, and required me to re-activate.

Is there any  number I can call to verify what had done wrongly?

TIA.

First post a new MGADiag report when/if it fails again.

Such problems can be caused by a number of things, such as use of registry 'cleaners', or over-zealous security settings or applications - or simply from updating drivers for things like the chipset.
    This is one reason why I don't activate any system I install until I have all current drivers installed, and all Windows Updates installed (or at least, those that will install without activation)

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, June 1, 2012 7:44 AM