none
Dev Ops Build not Compiling the code RRS feed

• Question

• With XAML builds, I was able to pass in the following MSBuild Argument /p:GenerateProjectSpecificOutputFolder=True and it would compile my code with the appropriate dll files.  In the new Azure DevOps build, all of the projects in my solution are being ported as uncompiled code (*.vb files).  Can someone tell me what the new MSBuild Argument is to invoke the code to be compiled. I would love in a future version for there to be an option that simply states, "Compile All Projects (Y/N). Many thanks!
    Friday, February 21, 2020 5:49 PM

All replies

• Hi IsaacO2020,

Sorry for delay in reply.

According to your description, it is more related to tfs. Since our forum is discussing about msbuild tool on the local environment, and the tfs forum has been locked, we recommend you could refirect to stackoverflow with tfs and msbuild tag, and then you could get better support there.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, February 24, 2020 11:00 AM