Changing HomeServer Picture and Icon RRS feed

• Question

• I was nice that you made it easy to change the Picture and Icon - however, it would have been noce to be able move the login area to another part of the screen.  Depending on the picture being used make it difficult to see the Login area...

Angelo => Chief Rocket Scientist
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Angelo, You can log this request at the WHS connect site and our engineering team will add this to consideration in their product sustain plans.  By logging it yourself, you can track any answers that they may provide.
    This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights.
    Michael Leworthy [MSFT]
    Senior Technical Product Manager
    Windows Server - SMB
    Microsoft Corporation
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:14 AM
  • I would if the connect web would allow suggestions. when I try to go to the suggestion page - I get an error.  Of course it could be another IE9 issue (which I am getting tired of reporting)

I do not mind testing software and reporting back provided there is a spot to do so...

Angelo => Chief Rocket Scientist
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:36 PM
  • Hi Angelo,

You can use this feedback form to submit your request:

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/feedback/CreateFeedbackForm.aspx?FeedbackFormConfigurationID=4229&FeedbackType=1

HTH

This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights. Jonas Svensson [MSFT] Windows Home & Small Business Server Community Program Manager
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:10 PM