Error loading pages in an organization RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user that is getting the following error from CRM 2011 IE 9.0. The initial page loads fine however when she tries to click on any other entity she gets an error message. Below is the description from the CRM Error Report.
    Have any of you come across this issue before? I can access the same organization with the same rights as this user and do not get this error.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

<CrmScriptErrorReport>

<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>

<ScriptErrorDetails>

<Message>The value of the property 'initFrame' is null or undefined, not a Function object</Message>

<Line>33</Line>

<URL>/loaders/1490/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1490&ver=1314592528&zoneid=253122</URL>

<PageURL>/workplace/home_dashboards.aspx?pagemode=iframe</PageURL>

<Function></Function>

<CallStack>

</CallStack>

</ScriptErrorDetails>

<ClientInformation>

<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)</BrowserUserAgent>

<BrowserLanguage>en-us</BrowserLanguage>

<SystemLanguage>en-us</SystemLanguage>

<UserLanguage>en-us</UserLanguage>

<ScreenResolution>1440x900</ScreenResolution>

<ClientName>Web</ClientName>

<ClientTime>2013-07-08T13:31:34</ClientTime>

</ClientInformation>

<ServerInformation>

<OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>

<OrgCulture>1033</OrgCulture>

<UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>

<UserCulture>1033</UserCulture>

<OrgID>{GUID}</OrgID>

<UserID>{GUID}</UserID>

<CRMVersion>5.0.9690.2839</CRMVersion>

</ServerInformation>

</CrmScriptErrorReport>

Much appreciated!
    Monday, July 8, 2013 9:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If this is consistently reproducible (we all get script errors from time-to-time!), I would try and clear all Browser Cached files and see if that fixes it.

If not, try logging on as the same user on a different PC - and see if that gets the same problem, if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the IE installation on the users machine. You might want setting the compatibility mode of IE to backward compat.

If you can reproduce it on a different machine, I suggest you raise a support call with Microsoft support.

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Monday, June 16, 2014 1:19 PM
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• If you have an clone of your organization then migrate managed solution from their with site map.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Tuesday, July 9, 2013 3:57 AM
  • I dont believe their is an issue with the organization as other users do not experience the same thing. I believe it is something with IE but can not seem to determine what is causing it. This user can go through our citrix site and has no issues.
    Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:13 PM
  • Try to stop Script Debugging in IE , it in Tools options in IE

Regards,

Vilas

Vilas Magar http://microsoftcrmworld.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:57 AM
  • Hi,

If this is consistently reproducible (we all get script errors from time-to-time!), I would try and clear all Browser Cached files and see if that fixes it.

If not, try logging on as the same user on a different PC - and see if that gets the same problem, if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the IE installation on the users machine. You might want setting the compatibility mode of IE to backward compat.

If you can reproduce it on a different machine, I suggest you raise a support call with Microsoft support.

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Monday, June 16, 2014 1:19 PM
    Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer