ergent help needed RRS feed

• Question

• I don't have an actavat windows or office thing on here it's been working and getting updates up until I tried to get sounds for my offices 2000, on windows XP. I even got the offices SP3 on this with genuinen vaildastion my codes are good and all sorry about spelling and gramer I am dislxice and can not hear consendents just a lot of voiles so I am sorry. can anyone please help someone who has mager seeing and hearing prolemsfix this thing. thank you a head of time for I know I might requier some time to help.
    This is my life line for the most part for because of my disabltise I don't like being around lots of people for it makes it harder to hear.  I do have genuwin windows if I forgot to say that.
    Monday, December 24, 2007 3:17 PM

Answers

• Hello Roylyn,

Please download and run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 , then click the Windows tab, Copy to Clipboard, then paste the report into a New Post on this Forum.  This will help our team see what your experiencing as well as allow us to analyze the causes for your problems. 

Step 2 is tell us about the COA. Tell us:
    1. What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center?
    2. Does it read "OEM Software" or "OEM Product" in black lettering?
    3. Or, does it have the computer manufacturer's name in black lettering?
    4. DO NOT post the Product Key.
    5. Please also provide a short description of the issue you are experiencing.

NOTE: The data collected with the Genuine Diagnostics Tool does NOT contain any information that can personally identify you and can be fully reviewed, by you, before being posted.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Monday, December 24, 2007 7:24 PM