evaluation copy of whs expires RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I get a network at risk message saying, upgrade your windows home server.  27 days remain before your evaluation copy of whs expires.   How do you solve this wee issue?   have already enter in the product ID that came with the DVD. It way my understanding that all I have to do to use whs.
    Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:39 PM

Answers

• How long ago was this?
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    • Marked as answer by Fieldway Monday, June 29, 2009 8:03 AM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hi

I get a network at risk message saying, upgrade your windows home server.  27 days remain before your evaluation copy of whs expires.   How do you solve this wee issue?   have already enter in the product ID that came with the DVD. It way my understanding that all I have to do to use whs.

How long ago did you install the eval?  Did you get a key for the eval version from Connect?
    Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:17 AM
  • Did the eval actually activate? It could be that you need to go through the WHS console and make sure it is activated
    Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:15 AM
  • I remember phoning MS up to activated as was having problem with the key that came with the DVD.  They gave me another key to enter.  Just wondering now as  I purchase a Evaluation Kit, which is free for 180 days have something to do with it????????????
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:49 AM
  • How long ago was this?
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    • Marked as answer by Fieldway Monday, June 29, 2009 8:03 AM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:52 PM