Office Small Buiness Download (Please help) RRS feed

• Question

•  if i purchased microsoft office small buiness 2007 to download on my computer a year ago can i use it to dowload on my laptop that i'm want purchase now too? or does the security tab only allow one download? Please help. i would like like to save as much money as i can. Thank you.
    Saturday, August 9, 2008 3:13 PM

Answers

• Hi Sammy,

I do not know about the buying and downloading Office. I don't work in any of the online sales groups. To get answers on if or how to download your copy of Office again, you should return to the page that you originally bought the Office from. There should be FAQs or a "Contact Us" link that should answer your qestions.

As for installing Office. A retail copy of Office is licensed to run only on one computer at a time. So if your Office small buiness 2007 is already installed on your old computer, you can not install it on your laptop (unless you uninstall it off your old computer, first)

But if no other computer has that copy of Office already installed, then yes, you can install it on your laptop.

Thank you,
    Darin Smith
    WGA Forum Manager
    Attention Forum All Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own.
    Monday, August 11, 2008 8:14 PM