Provision for e-Store management in MS CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is anybody aware whether MS CRM has a provision for e-Store managment where customers can login and purchase products online and it gets updated in CRM for raising sales orders and invoicing? Its a highly demanded requirement by most of my customers in the middle east for which I have no clue......

I discovered something similar in the new VPC version as "e-service" but not sure of its functionality. I would appreciate if anyone can update whether CRM can handle e-store management. If yes pls advice further....

Thanx

Regards
    Prince
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Prince,

I don't know if you found a solution to this or not.  If not, Experlogix is developing an application that provides this type of feature.  You may want to contact them to find out more information.
    Best Regards, Donna
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:00 PM

All replies

• The e-service add-on demonstrates how to set up a customer login and have them interact with CRM. However, this functionality needs to be developed, it is not available 'out of the box'. I'm sure, using the e-service accelerator as the starting point the actual development time would be significantly reduced but development is necessary.

You would also need an external connector license if you plan to have third parties interact with CRM data real-time.

Leon Tribe
    Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog
    http://leontribe.blogspot.com/
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:37 AM
  • Hi Prince,

I don't know if you found a solution to this or not.  If not, Experlogix is developing an application that provides this type of feature.  You may want to contact them to find out more information.
    Best Regards, Donna
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:00 PM
  • Thanx Donna for the response..
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:31 PM
  • You're welcome, please mark this as answered if you believe the response addressed the question so it will benefit other forum users .  Thank you
    Best Regards, Donna
    Monday, July 27, 2009 7:19 PM