none
Feedback to Microsoft - Prefer printed courseware over ebooks RRS feed

• Question

• The courseware for the Window Server 2012 series being only available in electronic form is awful.

When I am paying thousands of dollars for a few days of training, it's not too much to expect PRINTED learning materials.  Printed courseware becomes a valuable resource to aid in deployment Microsoft technologies when I return from training.

No matter how good an electronic screen is, it causes more eye strain than paper.  Given the pace of these courses, and the continuous number of hours it takes to read the course books, it is just not practical to be using ebooks.

Please stop this practice and go back to printed books.  As of this course I will inquire whether the courseware is printed or electronic and make my purchasing decisions based on that.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As a Microsoft Certified trainer, I really do understand your frustration. I have always preferred printed courseware myself, but I am trying to reserve judgment about the digital courseware for now. I anticipate that there will be a lot of improvements to the digital courseware in the near term.

I will forward your comments to my contacts at Microsoft Learning.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:22 AM