Translations for Project Server Custom Field formula RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I cannot find translation for ProjDateDiff from english to my native language (si). where can i found these translations?

I want to create custom field that has ProjDateDiff([Baseline Start], [Baseline Finish], [Project Calendar])

Where can I look for translations?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

not sure how many people around here are able to speak your langage. You can try Project help. Just enter your translation of "formula" or "function" in search field. When doing so in English version, "Project functions for custom fields" is the first hit, In German version it's in the second line. There are DateTime functions, hopefully you can find the translation there?

However, as far as I know functions are not translated depending on the language. I think that you have an issue to use ProjDateDiff because of different list separator. Most European countries are using ";", so give "ProjDateDiff([Baseline Start]; [Baseline Finish]; [Project Calendar])" a try.

Regards
    Barbara

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

not sure how many people around here are able to speak your langage. You can try Project help. Just enter your translation of "formula" or "function" in search field. When doing so in English version, "Project functions for custom fields" is the first hit, In German version it's in the second line. There are DateTime functions, hopefully you can find the translation there?

However, as far as I know functions are not translated depending on the language. I think that you have an issue to use ProjDateDiff because of different list separator. Most European countries are using ";", so give "ProjDateDiff([Baseline Start]; [Baseline Finish]; [Project Calendar])" a try.

Regards
    Barbara

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:39 PM
  • Thank you. The issue was in ;
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:21 AM