Web Site RRS feed

• Question

• I think Microsoft should have put in a Lite version of a website builder inside the WHS. Also, does anyone know what the filename is for the home page pict. I'd like to change it. Otherwise....My server is working awesome.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:58 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The name of the pic is 'i_landingpage_main.png' and it's stored in 'home/images' directory.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The name of the pic is 'i_landingpage_main.png' and it's stored in 'home/images' directory.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:27 PM
  • Microsoft Visual Web Builder Express is a free download... Smile

Course it seems that the Home Server web server doesn't have front page extensions loaded by default... Sad

Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:18 AM
  • I almost have to think MS left such things out to avoid the inevitable flood of WHS’s showing up on the net.

Most of the ISP’s are going to dislike what I am at least planning to set up for sharing with family and friends, not that it's stopping me.
    Friday, June 22, 2007 12:23 AM
  •  Alf_fr wrote:

Hello,

Also on that line of code that you find it add in "Width = " and "Height = " (like other places in the .aspx) to line up any image you are trying to load.  (MS Paint is a quick and dirty way to see how many pix it is).

Friday, June 22, 2007 12:33 AM