Adding Users in Dynamic CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I had added two user accounts in AD and then in CRM successfully. However, the other day I tried to enter CRM using one of those user accounts, and I got an error message saying the user credentials were not correct. When I checked users accounts, I realized that those two latter users were disabled. How many times I tried to enable them didn't matter, they were disabled immediately. I changed the user's password through AD, it didn't work. I addition, when I enable them, before closing the window, when I try to assign the user a security role, I get message "The user ID associated with the current record is not valid!". I think I made the problem worse by deleting the user from AD, Although I knew I should have never done that, but at that point I forgot! Anyway, I created new users in AD, then tried to add that user to CRM, So there is no relation with the previous users, It still doesn't work. It seems that it's not possible to add new enabled users to CRM! I have googled and tried any thing in the Internet, no success yet! Please help me out! I'm leaving this company and I can't do it with a problem existing like this! Thank you in advance!

• Edited by GelaGharib Monday, November 4, 2013 5:43 AM
    Monday, November 4, 2013 5:40 AM

All replies

• Users get disabled in case they exceed the number of available user license. Have you checked if the license keys are fine? Also, is the async service up and running fine?

- Arvind

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:11 PM