Microwsoft Genuine Product Validation for the Windows XP Professional Software Installed in my PC RRS feed

• Question

• On connecting to the internet in my office, there was a request for validation of the Windows XP Professional software installed in the PC assigned to me. The PC failed the validation test and I started having a black desk-top screen.  The XP software was alredy installed in the PC by the vendor Kobian Computers Limited, before pruchase by the Ministry and hence the Ministry is unaware of the genuineness of the operating system. Below is the e-mail I sent to them to assist in resolving this problem, but I am not aware whether they actually received it.

The XP Professional Operating System software installed in the Personal Computer supplied by Kobian Computers Limited to FMW&H where I work, failed the Microsoft Genuine Poduct Validation Test. As a result I am continuously having a black desktop. The PC is Xplore 4000 with Intel Pentium 4, 3.0GHz processor; 40GB Hard Disk, 7200RPM; 256MB DDR 400 RAM; 52X CDROM Drive; Plug & Play 6 Ports, High Speed USB2.0; Maximum Connectivity Integrated 56K Modem, LAN 10/100Mbps. You are please being requested to contact Microsoft for the resolution of this problem and also to send me the Product Key of the XP Profesional OS installed in the PC which I use. The Machine ID on the packing list cards are 054606310000125 and 054606310000095. My e-mail addresses are xxxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk and xxxxxx@yahoo.com. But for the black desktop and the Genuine Product Logo that continuously pops up, the PC is working perfectly well. Your positive response towards the resolution of this problem will be highly appreciated.  

The e-mail address of the company logo pasted on the pc is nigeria_support@kobian.com and their website is www.mercury-pc.com.

I am appealing that you use other method to assist in resolving this problem as it embarrasses me. The number I just saw at the back of the pc is 054 606 310 000 048 but I do not know yet whether this could be the validation code. I also do not know the product key of the Windows  XP Professional Software as it is already installed before the pc is supply to the Ministry.
    Your positive response and assistance will be highly appreciated.

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Editor Friday, September 4, 2009 1:29 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Friday, September 4, 2009 9:24 PM Plase do not post your email address on a public forum
    Friday, September 4, 2009 8:19 AM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:35 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:35 PM

All replies

• To help us troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool.  Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post.  Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Friday, September 4, 2009 1:40 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:35 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 4:35 PM