HOW TO WRITE A VIRUS RRS feed

• Question

• DEAR FRIENDS CAN U TELL ME HOW TO WRITE A SMALL VIRUS PROG.

OR HACK INTERNET ACCOUNTS

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:44 PM

Answers

• I THINK FIRSTLY WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF READING AND EDITING DATA HEADERS
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:45 PM
  • refer to book "An Unethical guide to Hacking" by Ankit Fadia.
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 8:52 AM
  • thanks friend i really needed this answer.
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 7:07 PM
  • no need for thanks dear. we all are here for sharing knowledge. Smile
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 7:38 PM
  • any program that accesses or modifies the system settings in a strange manner is considered to be a virus...
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:15 AM
  • dear jk_charles u r right but actually i wanted to know how to write virus that attck the internet and how to send them etc, etc. if u can help plz do so.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 5:18 PM
  • i've never tried such programs...but y do u want to develop a virus...that too which affects the internet users...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:05 PM
  • dear jkj_charles there is no content in your post dont mind but plz post something useful, this is a suggestion.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:26 PM
  • Well the best thing that i could suggest u is do a Google search because its not easy to create a virus and i dont think any one wolud like to discuss it in open....
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 5:26 PM
  • dear friend, links r given at google but logging to these sites infects my computer moreover one is not sure to get the right contents, so thats why i wanted to get the book for n/w security tresspassing.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 7:25 PM
  • better u search in the net. you can get good tips. i hope this site will help u

www.tml.tkk.fi/Opinnot/
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:04 AM
  • in order to hack a system, u shud basically have some knowledge on the system configuration and header types. Only then Hacking is possible. For more info, type ethical hacking in Google and u ll find more info reg this.

If my answer is right, mark it as the right one pl..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:25 AM
  • If u wanna know more abt hacking, jus type Ethical hacking inn google. Or buy the book Ethical hacking. It is simple and effective.

For this u shud basically have some idea abt data headers, security consoles and info abt other viruses such as trojan horse, Luden- F etc..

If u find this post useful, mark it as the answer ..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:31 AM
  • dear this is very much fine but i wanted to know the secure site or resources for tutorials on hacking, by logging onto any site sometimes our computer is hacked or infected. but i will try all the suggested links posted above from a cyber cafe
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:19 AM
  • i wud like to suggest u the book unethical hacking...it is available in pdf format....frm it u can learn more about hacking the network or something like that...if u want that book i can search for u a link...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 4:17 PM
  • thanks i will try to find the link, but it would be great help if u mail me the link
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:59 PM
  • a virus can be coded like it should keep deleting informations on ur computer recursively....these virus programs should mainly implemented in places where the users continuously access the datas...like for example u can implement a virus pgm that runs each time a computer boots...because booting is one operation which the user does often....
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:33 PM
  • thanks this was different answer and this approach might help me.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:05 PM
  • but if u write pgms that affect after booting the Anti-virus may block u frm doing so...so its equally important to start ur program before other OS services start...
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 4:15 PM
  • dear friend thats a nice idea actually i have started working to write a virus prog (right now studies r going on), and i think this will help me.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:56 AM

All replies

• I THINK FIRSTLY WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF READING AND EDITING DATA HEADERS
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:45 PM
  • refer to book "An Unethical guide to Hacking" by Ankit Fadia.
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 8:52 AM
  • thanks friend i really needed this answer.
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 7:07 PM
  • no need for thanks dear. we all are here for sharing knowledge. Smile
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 7:38 PM
  • think positive deat
    Saturday, March 3, 2007 10:58 AM
  • any program that accesses or modifies the system settings in a strange manner is considered to be a virus...
    Sunday, March 4, 2007 1:15 AM
  • dear jk_charles u r right but actually i wanted to know how to write virus that attck the internet and how to send them etc, etc. if u can help plz do so.
    Monday, March 5, 2007 5:18 PM
  • yes... i have that e-book... itz really good...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 2:41 PM
  • i've never tried such programs...but y do u want to develop a virus...that too which affects the internet users...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:05 PM
  • dear jkj_charles there is no content in your post dont mind but plz post something useful, this is a suggestion.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:26 PM
  • Well the best thing that i could suggest u is do a Google search because its not easy to create a virus and i dont think any one wolud like to discuss it in open....
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 5:26 PM
  • dear friend, links r given at google but logging to these sites infects my computer moreover one is not sure to get the right contents, so thats why i wanted to get the book for n/w security tresspassing.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 7:25 PM
  • better u search in the net. you can get good tips. i hope this site will help u

www.tml.tkk.fi/Opinnot/
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:04 AM
  • in order to hack a system, u shud basically have some knowledge on the system configuration and header types. Only then Hacking is possible. For more info, type ethical hacking in Google and u ll find more info reg this.

If my answer is right, mark it as the right one pl..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:25 AM
  • If u wanna know more abt hacking, jus type Ethical hacking inn google. Or buy the book Ethical hacking. It is simple and effective.

For this u shud basically have some idea abt data headers, security consoles and info abt other viruses such as trojan horse, Luden- F etc..

If u find this post useful, mark it as the answer ..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:31 AM
  • dear this is very much fine but i wanted to know the secure site or resources for tutorials on hacking, by logging onto any site sometimes our computer is hacked or infected. but i will try all the suggested links posted above from a cyber cafe
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:19 AM
  • i wud like to suggest u the book unethical hacking...it is available in pdf format....frm it u can learn more about hacking the network or something like that...if u want that book i can search for u a link...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 4:17 PM
  • thanks i will try to find the link, but it would be great help if u mail me the link
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:59 PM
  • a virus can be coded like it should keep deleting informations on ur computer recursively....these virus programs should mainly implemented in places where the users continuously access the datas...like for example u can implement a virus pgm that runs each time a computer boots...because booting is one operation which the user does often....
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:33 PM
  • thanks this was different answer and this approach might help me.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:05 PM
  • Mr.Dexter.. It is not that difficult to create a virus. U shud only know the basic concept of wat virus is and how it can be wrapped in some .EXE file. Thats it.. Then a simple code of writing what the virus does and which file it should attack can be obtained from Google search itself..

Try it.. It ll work..

Thursday, March 8, 2007 11:01 AM
  • but if u write pgms that affect after booting the Anti-virus may block u frm doing so...so its equally important to start ur program before other OS services start...
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 4:15 PM
  • dear friend thats a nice idea actually i have started working to write a virus prog (right now studies r going on), and i think this will help me.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:56 AM
  • Virus can be created in many forms.most common one is memory resident program.U can write this kind of virus easily.  one sample is given in C pearls by yeswant kanitkar.and it has got many other forms like
    2.Macro virus(embedded as macro in office applications).
    3.Application virus(change Exe ofpopular program like ie/notepad to virus).
    4. hook (add to common interrupt like  keyboard hit etc)

main problem is how u deploy this. For education purposes it is very well tokow how to create virus(deep understanding of operating system).but it is still crime
    Monday, May 7, 2007 8:20 AM
  • all the best mann...
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:35 PM
  • hay ankit fadia's book is of no use.better try this book called black book on hacking where there is a c program of virus given.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:32 AM
  •  This website is in different language.

can you please provide any other website..

Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:28 PM
  • hi dude i need that book if u have it plz send it to me at tejesh_chandra23@yahoo.com
    Friday, August 6, 2010 2:39 PM
  • "tejesh chandra" wrote in message news:28090b7d-02db-48d3-9880-8b7dfff1657a...
    hi dude i need that book if u have it plz send it to me at tejesh_chandra23@yahoo.com

Learn the hard way - with any luck you'll destroy our own computer before you actually learn anything.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, August 6, 2010 8:42 PM