Multiple picklist RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to know if it's possible to have a multiple picklist in CRM 4.0.

It means a picklist used to choose many values from it.

How is it possible to have it?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:31 AM

Answers

• I agree.

Start out my putting an IFRAME on your form. The IFRAME must open an aspx page that displays the picklist. You can use the style guide in the 4.0 SDK to make the page look like CRM.

Then you must read the values from the picklist on the onSAve event of you form and save the values to a hidden text field.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:17 AM

All replies

• No that can't be done with standard CRM. Perhaps I can be done by making such a picklist in an IFRAME and as you save the form the selected values are saved to another text filed on the form.

/C

www.dollerupit.dk

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:43 AM
  •  

CRM 4 doesn't support multi-values picklist, it can be done by custom ASPX.

Jim

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:18 PM
  • hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you tell me how to work this ASPX pick list or give me a link that explains the procedure?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:31 AM
  • Another way of simulating a multi picklist is to make a normal picklist and a textfield. On the onChange event of the picklist you make a script that puts the selected value into the textfield. More easy to do than making a custom aspx page.

/C

www.dollerupit.dk

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:38 AM
  • Yes, this way is the easiest way. i thought of it. But i think an aspx would be more professional.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:58 AM
  • I agree.

Start out my putting an IFRAME on your form. The IFRAME must open an aspx page that displays the picklist. You can use the style guide in the 4.0 SDK to make the page look like CRM.

Then you must read the values from the picklist on the onSAve event of you form and save the values to a hidden text field.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:17 AM