Easy File Upload not working RRS feed

• Question

• I am working with the new PP1 Beta feature to upload files and have not been able to get it to work.  If I switch to the standard method, it works fine.  However, when I use the new method, I am able to drag a file in and see it; however, when I select upload, nothing happens and eventually it times out.  I have tried it on a windows XP and a windows Vista box, both on local LANs to the WHS server with no luck.  I am sure I am missing something, but can't figure it out.

Any ideas?  If there is more detail I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ian

Monday, July 21, 2008 9:05 PM

Answers

•  my300chemi wrote:
    I am working with the new PP1 Beta feature to upload files and have not been able to get it to work.  If I switch to the standard method, it works fine.  However, when I use the new method, I am able to drag a file in and see it; however, when I select upload, nothing happens and eventually it times out.  I have tried it on a windows XP and a windows Vista box, both on local LANs to the WHS server with no luck.  I am sure I am missing something, but can't figure it out.

Any ideas?  If there is more detail I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ian

You might want to try uninstalling the beta version and grabbing the final version (which is now available) from here.

Monday, July 21, 2008 11:36 PM