Current MVP and MCC awards RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all ,

I guess , I am on correct place for posting this question :)

First of all congratulations for all MVP title winners , yesterday I noticed on FB all my friends posting about MVP award winners then I realised there was an announcement of MVP award winners .

Just a question out of curiosity , I heard and read that MVP program is all about one year of contribution , but how come an announcement in the month of October ??!!

Here is another question and clarification :

I was awarded as MCC on July 2013 , I am still seeing the title in my profile does it mean that I am awarded for the October cycle also :)

sathya - www.allaboutmssql.com ** Mark as answered if my post solved your problem and Vote as helpful if my post was useful **.

• Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:05 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:53 AM

Answers

• MVP award is based on previous 12-months of contributions (and perhaps some past history with the program) and is awarded in January, April, July and October.

If you were re-awarded MCC I would think you should have received an email, but I'm not 100% sure.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:04 AM

All replies

• MVP award is based on previous 12-months of contributions (and perhaps some past history with the program) and is awarded in January, April, July and October.

If you were re-awarded MCC I would think you should have received an email, but I'm not 100% sure.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:04 AM
  • Hello,

From the "READ FIRST: Purpose of this Forum (we don't guarantee fixes)"

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and our recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies. Also the MVP and MCC award programs are out of scope for this forum.

So, although you got your question answered, this isn't the correct spot.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 10:04 PM