none
where can i see the list of people who have achieved MCITP certificate ? RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

where can i see the list of people who have achieved MCITP certificate ?

or how many people have achieved this certification .n advance

thanks i

Sunday, January 8, 2012 6:45 AM

Answers

• I am afraid that you are out of luck with your questions.

The list of people who have achieved a given certification is not published, and in fact in some parts of the world (Europe) it would actually be illegal to publish someone's name in such a list without their explicit consent.

The number of people who have achieved a certification could be found at a page on Microsoft's website some years ago, but the page was removed and, as far as I can tell, this information is no longer made public.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:21 AM

All replies

The list of people who have achieved a given certification is not published, and in fact in some parts of the world (Europe) it would actually be illegal to publish someone's name in such a list without their explicit consent.

The number of people who have achieved a certification could be found at a page on Microsoft's website some years ago, but the page was removed and, as far as I can tell, this information is no longer made public.

Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:21 AM

ok thank you dear Alberto
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:35 AM