Facing problem of "refrence.cs" could not be opened RRS feed

• Question

• Facing error of "refrence.cs" could not be opened  again and again whenever i add CRM ref(csdl) in silverlight application.Please tell me the solution ASAP.I cant able to develop my code in single application because of this error....i would have to create new applications again n again to do practice Of DynamicCRM with silverlight.

Exact Error is :

Source file 'D:\Prashant\Projects\CRMApp\CRMApp\Service References\ServRef\Reference.cs' could not be opened ('Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. ').

Plese help me,i m new to DynamicCRM+Silverlight.

Monday, June 18, 2012 8:51 AM

Answers

• This error does not belongs to Silverlight or Dynamics CRM

This usually happens when the build process needs a lot of RAM memory and cannot get it. Since restarting Visual Studio fixes the problem, most likely it also your case.

Try closing some of the running applications. You can also try adding more RAM to your machine or increasing the page file.
    look at the devenv.exe process to see how much memory is being used.

I hope this helps. If my response answered your question, please mark the response as an answer and also vote as helpful.
    Mubasher Sharif
    Check out my about.me profile!
    http://mubashersharif.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow me on Twitter!

• Marked as answer by Prashant Wani Monday, June 18, 2012 9:25 AM
    Monday, June 18, 2012 9:14 AM

All replies

• This error does not belongs to Silverlight or Dynamics CRM

This usually happens when the build process needs a lot of RAM memory and cannot get it. Since restarting Visual Studio fixes the problem, most likely it also your case.

Try closing some of the running applications. You can also try adding more RAM to your machine or increasing the page file.
    look at the devenv.exe process to see how much memory is being used.

I hope this helps. If my response answered your question, please mark the response as an answer and also vote as helpful.
    Mubasher Sharif
    Check out my about.me profile!
    http://mubashersharif.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow me on Twitter!

• Marked as answer by Prashant Wani Monday, June 18, 2012 9:25 AM
    Monday, June 18, 2012 9:14 AM
  • Thanks,Mubasher.
    Monday, June 18, 2012 9:26 AM